The HG300 and HG400 deliver the mini hydro power generator in a pipeline piece that can be installed in 3” (80mm) and 4” (100mm) diameter pipelines.
The HG600 and HG800 include an installation system that lowers the mini-Hydro-Power-Generator smoothly into 6” (150mm) and 8” (200mm) pipelines.
The mini-generator’s unique benefits:
- Patented Wet Generator compatible with drinking water pipelines
- Integrated turbine and generator ensure minimal head-loss
- Comes with installation units compatible with following pipe diameters:
- HG300 – 3” (80 mm)
- HG400 – 4” (100 mm)
- HG600 – 6” (150 mm)
- HG800 – 8” (200 mm)
- Optimal charging capabilities, at 1 meter per second
- Mechanical technology, no live electricity needed to operate the mini-generator
- No external power source needed to operate the generator
- A three-phase AC generator with optimal efficiency for water flow
- Unique wingtip design and a hydrodynamic vessel, designed to maximize electrical capacity
- Made to fit standard water pipeline – no need for special spare parts
- Optimal energy harvesting under low volume rate
- Applicable in any water distribution network
How does Hydrospin convert water-generated AC to DC? Read more about our Hydrocharger.